Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shawn Wigs Silly Rabbits Dunny Series drops March 1st

Shawn Wigs Is Back With a Brand New Series Of a 110 Custom 3" Dunnys & 1 Custom 8" Dunny!

This Time I Reached Out for Some Help from 7 Amazing Artist and 1 SUPER STAR ...
 
Here's the Line up:
Shawn Wigs, Nervis Wrek, James Fuller, Mike Die, JC Rivera & BALD (Bryan Lopez). Plus there will be 6 custom Dunnys designed & signed by Ghostface Killah from The WU-Tang Clan.

The Release Date is set for Thursday March 1st at 12:00 pm Eastern Time.

 
The Series Is Called Silly Rabbits and is a Tribute to The All Mighty Coarsetoys PAW !!!
Paw Is One of My Favorite Figures (& I am A Dunny Fanatic).  Since I seen the Release of Paw Raw I decided to Make a series of Dunnys That Look Like Paw and Send them Out To Some of My Fellow Artist and Give them a Shot Before The Mighty Hands Down 12" Paw Is Available to Smash ... 


The series will be blind box and sold for $90 each ... Buy them in Shawn's web store here.


0 comments: