Saturday, October 29, 2011

ThreeA WWRP retailer Heavy Brambles revealed; Sideshow distributing

This is the USA Exclusive NG Defence Heavy Bramble
ThreeA just sent us pics of the upcoming WWRp-sized 7" tall retailer Heavy Brambles. These will be packed evenly in the case: 1 of each of the following to a case: Gravedigger, JEA Marine, Deimos Def, African Def, Cydonia Def and Regional edition.

Along with this, they let us know that Sideshow Collectibles will be handling the distribution, meaning I have to place my order through, communicate with and pay another company in lieu of ThreeA.

ThreeA stated that Sideshow would contact us, and has assured us that this will go smoothly. ThreeA says Sideshow will determine release date and wholesale pricing, which makes me slightly nervous. If Sideshow jacks up the wholesale price, I will have to do the same to your retail pricing.

So, I'm a bit skeptical, since I've never had much luck communicating with Sideshow, but I am hopeful that all will go down as planned. So now we sit and wait for Sideshow to email us.





0 comments: