Friday, March 16, 2012

Glyos Fan Pin, a project by Evilos and Charles Marsh

Something unexpected and quite different arrived in the mail the other day: a collaborative project between Charles Marsh (Monsterforge) and Christopher Avalos (Evilos)- the Glyos Fan Pin. These are heavy diecast metal double-post pins. The Glyos Skull logo appears in the middle of a pair of wings. The pin measures about 2.5 inches wide. Evilos says the project is fully supported and approved by Matt Doughty, creator of the Glyos system of designer action figures.

 The graphics on the front of the card were donated by Matt Doughty, and Charles Marsh designed the pin itself, with production by Evilos. A true team effort! These pins came out GREAT. Really high quality work and a MUST-HAVE for any Glyos System fan. There are only 100 of them, all hand-numbered. You can purchase your own here from Evilos for $10 + $3.50 shipping.

As an extra added bonus, I am sure because he knows I think this type of stuff is hysterical, Evilos sent me some Asshole on Board stickers. Now, I don't own a fleet of cars, so one is going on my skateboard. The rest I will give out to lucky readers of this blog. All you have to do is use the sharing buttons below this post to share this post on your Facebook page. Then message me (Benny Kline) on Facebook, or tag me in the post, or leave a comment below, and tell me you shared. First 4 shares will get an Asshole on Board sticker mailed to them free!


0 comments: