Monday, May 21, 2012

Ugly Unicorn Rainbow Madness By Rampage Toys...

Rampage Toys has just released a whole slew of Ugly Unicorns and other custom toys this past weekend in their online shop and all I can say is WOW! The Rainbow Hair Ugly Unicorn comes from an edition of 5 and the contrast between the brightly colored hair and monotonous body makes this piece so much fun to look at! I just have to say this is my favorite Ugly Unicorn of all time as it literally just POPS! Another Ugly Unicorn that was just released is from a collaboration with Paul Kaiju and comes from an edition of 5 as well. It kind of makes me think of what a zombie Ugly Unicorn might look like with the use of the gangrene green and the zombie eyes. I also saw this RxH Mutant custom was just put up as well and the color pattern used with the intricate detailing is just AMAZING. If you are interested in picking any of these up please head on over to the Rampage Toys Store HERE.


0 comments: