Saturday, May 26, 2012

Teru Fujita, Candy-Coated Custom Show artist, now on Flickr



I suggested to Teru Fujita, creator of the amazing Bentie the Bentley custom 7" Munny, that he create a Flickr account to chronicle and record his work online. He has worked for decades in the NYC toy scene, but his work has been largely behind the scenes as he has had numerous roles in design and prototyping. I am attempting to bring his amazing work into the spotlight, which is one of the reasons I asked him to join the Candy-Coated Custom Show artist roster.

Teru is very special to me because our mutual friend passed away unexpectedly this year. I only met Teru at our friend's funeral, and we discovered that we had a LOT in common. So working with Teru holds special meaning to both of us. Please take a look at his work here on Flickr.

0 comments: