Friday, January 27, 2012

Taylored Curiosities handmade scented plushes

Penny Taylor of Taylored Curiosities send us these images of her line of small, cute plush figures.


I design and hand make plush toys called Feelings.  Each one has a different personality and is scented to help with various problems that may affect people on an every day basis.  I have a background in Aromatherapy, Psychology and Physiological Science as well as being from a family of tailors, so combining these skills I created this line of plush, which has plenty more to come in the future.  I have had a really positive response from them so far and people are coming back to me and saying that they are in fact making a difference in their lives.

If you're interested in Penny's work, you can find her Curiosities on Etsy, Facebook and her blog.

0 comments: